Is your conservatory too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter?
If so, then Welcome to Leka Systems – Solid Conservatory Roofing Solutions.
Providing the genuinely lightweight, tiled, solid conservatory root system, through innovation, design and engineering.
- Leka systems have a 40 year warranty.
- 2-3 days installation, including removal of old roof.
- Approximately half the weight of competitors systems.
- Building regulations covered by JHAI.
- Homepro insurance backed guarantee
- Leading the way with U value of just 0.15.
- No aluminum to cause cold bridging, condensation or sweating.
- No wood to cause moisture absorption or rotting.
- Option to have velux windows.
- Plastered internal ceiling with optional spotlights.
A truly lightweight tiled conservatory roofing system (no smoke screens). We do not brand the new LEKA System as a lightweight roofing system without having the facts to back it up, whilst other products/materials actually weigh nearly double that of a traditional glass conservatory roof.
Glass reinforced plastic
Using GRP or glass reinforced plastic allows a structurally tested, lighter alternative to aluminium and timber when providing the main structural roof rafters. GRP is not at risk of sweating /condensation or cold bridging like aluminium. Nor is GRP open to wood worm, moisture absorption or potential rotting such as timber. The Leka System Structural profiles are manufactured and comply with BS EN13706.
No outer plywood needed